Beet, Apple, pear oats & millet porridge [6-7m+]
I’d serve this delicious puree at 6-7 months for my baby as a breakfast.
– 3-4 tbsp of millet
– 1/2 cup of fine oatmeal
– around 300 ml coconut milk or just water
– 1 knob of coconut butter or ordinary butter
– 1 pear
– 1 Apple
– 1/2 small beet
1. Peel the fruit and veggies and cut into small pieces.
2. Boil the fruits, veggies and the millet in coconut milk and water. It’s preferable if the beets is preboiled or steamed before adding it to the mixture because it takes longer to cook. Add the butter when the mixture gets thicker.
2. Purée the mixture and THEN add the uncooked oats to the hot puree and blend well till it gets thick in consistency. Then thin it out with water, breast milk or formula according to your baby’s ability to chew.
Freezable ❄ up till 3 months.