Chicken meat burgers
[8m+] I’d serve this.
It’s loaded with vegetables and flavor without salt. I promise it’s an easy recipe.
It’s wonderful as finger food as it has a soft but still firm texture, just cut the meatball into finger bites and they’re ready to be served.
– 400 gr organic ground chicken meat
– 1 tbsp chia seeds can be omitted.
– 1 kale leaf
– 1/2 red bell pepper
– 1 cup of broccoli
– 1 egg can be omitted though
– 1/2 an onion
– 2 tbsp of fat.
All organic if possible
1. Peel and wash what needs to be washed.
2. Blend the broccoli to broccoli rice and just add the rest of the ingredients and blend very well until it turns into a mass. Try to make sure that all the vegetables are as small as possible cut, it makes the cooking process faster. (Season with paprika and garlic if you want.) Note the vegetables are not cooked before you blend it.
3. Form into mini meatballs or big it’s optional. Use a wet spoon to form the meatballs with it helps a lot and is less sticky.
4. Warm the fat (butter or oil) in a large pan over medium high heat. Transfer the meatballs to the pan and do not remove it until it browns well on both sides. It’s ready when you can easily cut through the meatball.
Freezable ❄️ Make a big batch and freeze and then dinner is ready- whenever I run out of time to cook dinner these saves my life!
Tip: you can also bake or steam the meatballs, for young babies I would steam them as they become very soft but very firm and it preserves it’s nutrition well by steaming