Pasta with Pesto and Cherry Tomatoes [8m+]
Great fingerfood for your little one
I had leftover pasta from another meal so I made another simple meal of it and it was sooo delicious and light! My son absolutely loved it.
– 3 tbsp green organic pesto from a Danish brand @urtekram perfection
– bowl of pasta
– 4-5 cherry tomatoes
– a whole Mozzarella
1. boil the pasta as instructed on the package. (Or use leftover pasta from another meal that’s what i did)
2. When the pasta is done, add it to a hot saucepan with olive oil and sauté a little.
3. Add the chopped cherry tomatoes and sauté for 7 min till they get tender.
4. Add the mozerella either in the saucepan and leave it melting or you can choose to top the pasta with it.
Quick, easy, healthy and delicious! Great for baby and for the rest of the family.
Plate by @donebydeer