Healthy Apple, cauliflower & carrot baby purée
[6m+] I’d serve this. Using @kiddofeedo baby food trays to freeze them in is ideal for the size of this recipe’s portion.
– 1/4 cauliflower
– 5 carrots
– 4 sweet apples
– 2 tbsp of plant based fat like rapeseed oil, sunflower oil ect.
All organic just know that purchasing cauliflower non-organic is okay as it is on the clean 15 list.
1. Peel the carrots and apples and wash the ingredients.
2. Steam everything for 10 min.
3. Purée the whole mixture with 300 ml of its own boil water and add oil.
4. pour the portion into the kiddo feedo baby food tray and freeze. That way you can defrost it and use it any time.
Freezable up till 3 months
kiddofeedo’s baby food trays is a must have for when your baby’s appetite grows and you need to store bigger portions of baby food.
You can get them from: www.kiddofeedo.com