Large shrimps with coconut sauce [10m+]
This meal was so tasty. Serve it with some rice next to.
About 10 shrimps (frozen or fresh)
5 (or more) cherry tomatoes
4 knots of garlic (i used dried garlic flakes.)
1 tsp curry
2 cups coconut milk
1 avocado (can be omitted)
1. Wash and chop the leek and cherry tomatoes. Remove the blood vein that runs across the bottom of shrimp, trace the line of the vein with the edge of the knife then draw the vein out.
2. Take a saucepan or a wok pan and drizzle some oil and add the shrimps and sauté for 5 min.
3. add the vegetables and sauté for another 5-7 min then add the coconut milk and add the spices, then put the lid on and leave it on medium heat boiling quietly.
Add more coconutmilk if needed.
3. Leave it for about 10-15 min till the sauce gets thicker and the shrimp is well cooked.
4. Make rice and chop some avocado so and put on top and serve.
So delicious I assure u!
Cut everything into smaller bites according to your baby’s ability to chew