Organic Sweetpotato, cauliflower and carrots puree [6m+]
-1 handful of cauliflower
-2 sweet potato
– Plant based fat
– formula or breast milk to thin it out or for a more creamy texture
1. Wash and peel the carrots and sweet potatoes. And cut into pieces.
2. Steam the vegetables till they get soft and till u can cut through with a knife easily.
2. Add rapeseed oil or oliveoil.
3. Add a nip of cumin and thyme (if the baby is 8 months + )
4. Blend everything and thin it out with breast milk or formula or even some of the steam water.