This super easy pumpkin bread recipe is gonna fill your home with a sweet taste of fall. There’s nothing better than snuggling up with your loved ones with a cup of tea enjoying a little piece of bread with a little butter
Spicy Pumpkin Bread – Kids Food
Bake this fall flavored bread with your kids and they will learn to love fall. Beside that pumpkin contains several amounts of nutrients that will boost your little ones immune system – see more at Benefits of pumpkin
This recipe is easy all it takes is a little mixing, popping them in the oven and then done, enjoy the moisture bread. It is both great on its own and with some butter.
Ideal as finger food just cut the bread loaf into small baby bite sizes and let your little one enjoy eating this on his own.
- 3 dl of pumpkin puree (Hokkaido is a good option)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 Apple chopped into small chunks
- 7 dl of wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 dl of raisins
- 2 Eggs
- 1 dl of crushed walnuts (grind it if your kid is too young to eat nuts)
- All organic if possibe
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp of dry vanilla powder or use a vanilla bean
- 3 tsp cinnamon
1.Cut half a pumpkin remove the seeds and then either bake or boil the pumpkin in some water.
2. Puree the cooked pumpkin and then blend the dry ingredients all together and pour the puree into it and mix everything well together until it becomes into a little firm dough, not like cake dough it should be a little more firm.
3. pour the mixture into a buttered rectangle shaped baking dish and bake for about 40 min in a 200 C preheated oven.
The pumpkin bread is done when you insert a toothpick into the dough and it comes out completely clean.
I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe as much as we have.