Quinoa with apple, dates and banana [8m+]
banana apple date quinoa [8m+]
Searched the web for quinoa recipes and I found this one I want to share with u because it was soooo good, I’m sure your baby would love it too!
– 1 Apple
– 1 banana
– 4-6 soft dates
– 1 cup of quinoa
1/2 tsp cinnamon (can be omitted)
Everything is organic.
1. First wash the quinoa well (important in order to wash off any bitterness left in the quinoa)
2. Boil 2 cups of water and add the quinoa when the water boils. Leave it boiling for 7 min. On a medium heat.
3. Peel the apple and cut into small pieces and cut the soft dates too and add to the boiling quinoa. Leave it for 20-30 min
4. Mash the banana and add it to the rest when everything is done cooking. Add a pinch of cinnamon if u want.
4. Serve it as it is or blend it for a fine consistency with milk for younger babies.
Freeze into small portions up to 3 months and reheat again, it works perfectly!
Ideal for breakfast meals.
Credit and Recipe Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kg3mQdjf0Q