Salmon cakes [8m+]
This was a huge success my baby loved it! It has a wonderful consistency for babies.
400-500 gr salmon
2 scallion with the white and green leafs
2 knots of garlic
3 tbsp lemon
2 slices of wholegrain bread
(Season as u like)
(Salt for 12m+ babies or if its for adults)
1. Chop the vegetables and the salmon in a food processor.
2. When everything is chopped into a “dough” put it in the fridge for 5-10 min.
3. Form them with a wet spoon (easier to form the fish cakes if the spoon is dipped in water)
4. Bake in the oven, fry or steam the fish cakes. It’s up to u.
5. Freeze the rest! It’s great for freezing tastes the exact same after reheating it! I would REALLY advice freezing babyfood for moms, it has made my life so much easier.
you can also add leftover vegetables like broccoli, green beans ect..
cut them into small finger bites and serve. Ideal for BLW (babyledweaning)