Spring Rolls – Turkey & Glass Noodles
Toddler food idea – Spring Rolls Stuffed with Turkey and glass noodles . Ideal as a self-feeding toddler meal. Also turkey is a great source of iron which toddlers and babies needs a lot of under the age of 2.
Toddler food idea – Spring Rolls Stuffed with Turkey and glass noodles
Ideal as a self-feeding toddler meal. Also turkey is a great source of iron which toddlers and babies needs a lot of.
I’ve always thought that spring rolls are difficult to make and have never tried because when you don’t know how to make something you just assume it’s difficult, right? Well it’s not! It really took me no time to prepare. All you do is sauté the filling in a wok or saucepan and stuff the spring rolls. You can choose any vegetables and meat of your choice and do the same with.
– Glass noodles
– Turkey meat strips
– lenghtwise thin cut carrots (add bell peppers too if you have)
– BBQ Spice or any other preferable spice
– Canned organic corn
– Vietnamese spring rolls pastry (the ones that is completely transparent)
1. sauté the turkey meat strips in some olive oil until it the pink meat turns white.
2. Add the produce and and spice and sauté. And cook everything till the turkey and the rest of the produce is done.
3. Cook the glass noodles as instructed on the package.
3. Wet a single spring pastry in hot water and stuff then with the filling. Do this one at a time and stuff them with the mixture and the noodles. There’s a guide on the package on how to fold it’s super easy.
4. Serve as is or you can bake or fry them. I did fry them in some oil to get a crispy surface which made them more yummy.