Sweetpotatos and the king of greens Kale puree [6m+]
tasteful and u couldn’t tell that kale was in there!
-2 Kale leaves
-3 sweet Potatos
-Plant based oil or butter.
1. Wash and remove stems from the kale. put it in a medium sized saucepan for boiling (about 20 min maybe more, but until the kale is tender)
2. Scrub the sweet potatoes under running water and dry well. Poke all over with a fork and bake the sweet potato in a preheated oven 450 F (250 C) for about 20 min.
3. When the kale and sweet potato is well cooked and baked remove the peel off the sweet potato and puree with kale and some plant based fat and water from the kale boil water. Serve.
Benefits of Kale:
Here’s what I found on the web
It is definitely one of the healthiest and most nutritious plant foods in existence.
1. Kale is Among The Most Nutrient Dense Foods on The Planet
A single cup of raw kale (about 67 grams or 2.4 ounces)
Vitamin A: 206% of the RDA (recommended Daily amount)
Vitamin K: 684% of the RDA.
Vitamin C: 134% of the RDA.
Kale contains very little fat, but a large portion of the fat in it is the omega-3 fatty acid called alpha linolenic acid.
2. Kale is Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants Like Quercetin and Kaempferol
Kale, like other leafy greens, is very high in antioxidants.
3. It is an Excellent Source of Vitamin C
4. Kale Can Help Lower Cholesterol, Which May Reduce The Risk of Heart Disease.
5. Kale is One of The World’s Best Sources of Vitamin K with a single raw cup containing almost 7 times the recommended daily amount.
6.There Are Numerous Cancer-Fighting Substances in Kale
7. Kale is Very High in Beta-Carotene
8. Kale is a Good Source of Minerals That Most People Don’t Get Enough of.
9. Kale is High in Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Powerful Nutrients That Protect the Eyes
10. Kale Should be Able to Help You Lose Weight