Banana Spring Rolls
Very easy and fun snack – Banana spring rolls
Make this treat using your ripe organic bananas! It’s a fun and crunchy treat, great for toddler snacks.
Age depends on your baby’s ability to chew because it requires a lot of chewing.
– Ripe banana (amount depends on how many spring rolls u are making)
– Springroll pastry
– Any type of oil just not olive oil as it has a strong flavor.
1. Peel and cut the banana in the middle then take the two pieces and slice through them till u get 4 pieces of banana from 1 banana.
2. Roll the banana into a spring roll. (Look at the package there’s a guideline)
3. Smear some rapeseed oil or sunfloweroil on them.
4. Put them in the oven on 200 C for about 10 min or till they get crispy.
5. take them out of the oven and sprinkle some cinnamon and serve.