White fishcakes super delicious and suitable for babies as well as adults. ideal for finger food for when your little one starts to self-feed.
– 500 gr of white fish (good quality) frozen is fine.
– 1-2 handful of parsley
– 2 eggs
– 1 dl of milk
– 3 tbsp flour
– Some oil.
– (Salt 12m+)
1. Chop the White fish in a food processor or with your knife or hand blender.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients. And blend into a thick mass.
3. Form the fishcakes with a wet spoon (much easier forming the fishcakes with a wet spoon)
The fishcakes are supposed to be soft until they get fried or baked, but if the minced meat is too sloppy to form anything out from it then add some more flour or a little bread.
4. Fry, steam, bake them it’s up to u! I fried them because I love having a crispy surface. The other choices are healthier.
If you are making this to the family u really need to add salt tastes SO good!